1. pressure vessels, pressure tanks, air tanks?
- Pressure tanks, air tanks are storages in which a liquid or gas is stored under pressure greater than atmospheric
2. Air tanks pressure
- Design pressure is pressure that is designed by engineers follow standards.
- Working pressure is System pressure
3. Information when buying Air tanks, air storages:
- Volume V = (example V = 1m3, V= 2000 litres…)
- Working liquid: air, oil…
- Working pressure
- Other requirement (if have, such as require material SUS304…)
- Contact information
4. The reason why air tanks are explored?
- Wrong operation;
- Wrong calculation, thickness, low quality material, valves, pressure gauges
5. In order to prevent explore, what should we do?
- Read operation carefully;
- Repairing and Maintain every year,
- Choose the professional and experience suppliers to protect yourselves and your companies.