OIL FIRED BOILER
Oil fired boilers use oil fuel source (diesel oil, FO, Gas, Natural Gas) as raw materials. Oil fired boiler is designed with a full range from small to large capacity to suit with different demands.
On the market, there are 2 types of oil-fired boiler which are horizontal oil-fired boiler and vertical-oil fired boiler with capacity from 2 to 15 tons/hour and working pressure up to 15 bar. The body structure consists of 4 main parts. They are boiler tubes, fired tubes, 3 pass and wet smoke box.
- Use common fuels.
- High efficiency and safe.
- Easy to install, operate and maintain.
- Design of oil-fired boiler consists of 3 pass and wet smoke box, intended to raise the boiler performance, avoid overheating in the bottom of the boiler.
- Ripple pipes increase heat transfer and avoid scale formation.
- Automatic regulation protects the boiler according to 3 different levels: low water protection, overheating protection, over pressure protection.
- Oil fired boilers have no smoke and dust, environmental-friendly and automatic operation.
Automatic stop when errors occur.
- Oil fired boilers supply accurate steam, pressure and flow.
3. Disadvantage: high raw material costs.
Please contact 043.9610170 or 043.9611397 or 043.9610022 to get further information from our consultant experts.
GAS FIRED BOILER
1. Main technical parameters:
2 - Test pressure : 15 KG/ cm2
3 - Rated steam temperature : 1830C
4 - Fuel : Natural gas (LPG)/ DO oil/ FO oil
5 - Operating regulation : Water automatic
6 - Water input temperature : 25 degrees C - 50 degrees C
- The gas-fired boiler has two kinds: gas fired hot-water boiler and gas fired steam boiler.
- Adopting tried and tested three-pass and wet-back structure, safer and more reliable.
- Combination of corrugated furnace and conical furnace
- Less heat loss
- Boiler controller system can run for a long time under high temperature and high humidity condition.
3. Technical Specifications for Oil/Gas Fired Boiler:
- Boilers designed by Dong Anh pressure equipment JSC are manufactured from modern machinery and advanced technologies following to ASME standard – Section III – Division 1, VN standard 7704:2007; 8366:2010.
- Steel pipes are produced according to ASTM standard – 106 Gr “B”; GB 3087-2008.
- Apply quality management system ISO 9001 : 2000.
4. Characteristics of construction and manufacturing materials for Oil/Gas Fired Boiler:
- Up and down drums are made from heat-resistant steel plates A515 grade 70 imported from Korea-China
- The body of drum is manufactured by modern machineries such as hydraulic bending machine, automatic welding machine having protected layer. On up and down drums, there are doors to get inside boilers. The advantage of these doors is to help cleaning, repairing and periodic maintenance conveniently. Especially, boilers’ dish head is manufactured by hot stamping technology following modern GB standard.
- Steel pipes are produced according to ASTM standard – 106 Gr “B”; GB 3087-2008
- Flanges: 10K ¸20K - JIS B2220
- Valves : 10K ¸ 20K - JIS
- Platform and ladder are fabricated by iron, which is steady and convenient for operation.
- Tubes are welded by high pressure welding rods KR-Korean/Malaysian 3000 and professional welders who got 5G and 6G (VN Standard 314:2005).
- During manufacturing process, safety and inspection officers will continuously check the safety of pressure equipment.
- Please contact 043.9610170 or 043.9611397 or 043.9610022 to get further information from our consultant experts.
DPE has many year’s experience in this field and we offer can a broad range of products, service and support.