BOILER GENERAL INFORMATION:
Steam boiler is a design using fuel ( such as coal, wood, paper,…) to boil water turning into steam which is used to supply heat requirements in many industrial fields such as laundry, wood drying, hotel, etc. Based on customers’ demands, we manufacture steam boilers which have different temperature and pressure respectively. To transfer high temperature and pressure energy, we use heat-resistant steel system specialized for steam boilers.
The significance of steam boilers that hardly can be replaced is to generate a huge and safety energy source even in the place prohibited fire and electric power (in petrol or oil storage).
2. What is steam boiler used for?
In many industrial applications, boilers are installed to provide the huge and efficient heat power, steam power or the heat and steam power conducted to heat-needed technical machine system. Steam boiler is largely used in most of the industrial fields with different demands. For example, sewing and dry-cleaning factories use steam for iron system; feed mill and candy & cookie factories use steam to dry their product, etc. Steam boilers are also used to cook and pasteurize in milk or beverage factories.
3. What is boiler capacity?
The weight of water, expressed in kilograms or pounds per hour, that a boiler can evaporate in a unit of time. Boiler capacity can also express as Steam Evaporation Rate or Energy Transfer Rate of Boiler.
For example, if a boiler capacity is 1 ton per hour (or 1000 kg per hour), we can say this boiler in 1 hour can evaporate 1m3 of water in a certain pressure.
4. Basic information customers need to provide when buying a steam boiler
- Boiler capacity ( Ex: 500 kg per hour, 1000 kg per hour,…)
- Types of fuel : coal, wood, oil, natural gases, electricity, chaff,…
- Working pressure ( Ex: 5 kg per hour, 8 kg per hour,…)
- Boiler install location.
- Customers’ information (please contact 043.9610170 or 043.9611397 or 043.9610022 to get further information from our consultant experts).
5. Why does boiler explosion happen?
In daily life, we may see the following situation very often. After boiling water, there is a rough and heavy scale layer sticking very well inside surface or bottom of the kettle. This situation happens in boilers as well.
After boilers have been operated for a long time, there is a hard coating deposited on the surface of plates and tubes in steam boilers, which is also the reason for blockage, called boiler scales. Scale formation in boilers was occurred due to precipitating of impurities (minerals of calcium and magnesium) from water on heated surface. Because scales have a low thermal conductivity value, they greatly decrease the rate of heat transfer from boiler to water. To provide steady supply of heat to water, boilers have to generate higher temperature, which makes different parts of boiler become weak and distorted due to overheating. As a result operation of boilers becomes dangerous, especially in high pressure, and potentially leads to ultimate failure of the boiler, boiler explosion.
6. Solutions to prevent boiler explosion.
- Hard water is one of the main causes for poor boiler performance. Therefore, the installation of water softening system to eliminate hard water and scale is necessary.
- Check up boilers on schedule.
- Inspect boilers on schedule.
- Fix problems during use timely.
- Choose a reliable manufacturer.
- Use chemical treatment service to protect your boilers.
Our company supply high standard chemical which is imported directly from a 44-year-old Australia company specialized in chemical treatment.
DPE has many year’s experience in this field and we offer can a broad range of products, service and support.