1.1. The main technical specifications
|MAIN TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS|
|Boiler code||TS10 - 20 - ALDA|
|Type of boiler: natural or forced circulation||- Vertical shape, specialized combustion.
- Generate steam directly, multi-level convection pipe system.
- Two air bags, natural convection pipe system.
- 5-pass hot wind.
- Fluidized bed boilers can use many types of fuel.
|Capacity||3.000 - 50.000 KG/h|
|Working Pressure||10-23 KG/cm2|
|Testing Hydraulic Pressure||18KG/cm2|
|Feed water temperature||50 - 100 degrees Celsius|
|Air temperature is directly supplied at the bottom of the combustion chamber by BEP spray system. The air before entering the combustion chamber is heated, which makes the fire reaction faster and longer. Therefore, the reaction process will continue until out of fuel. This is a new application according to logical technology of Japan.|| - Air temperature is normally around 25 degrees C ÷ 35 degrees C.
- Air temperature after going through drying chamber is around 45 degrees C ÷ 68 degrees C.
- can be maintained at greater temperature.
|Air temperature is supplied through a dryer after running stably
Advantage: Do not damage the temperature of combustion chamber or lower temperature abruptly before supplying air into the combustion chamber.
|80 degrees C -150 degrees C|
|Fuels used for combustion.
Wood, husk, cashew shell, sawdust, wood chip, wood chunk, pressed husk, bark,… If using these kinds of fuel, productivity of boilers can reach up to 90%.
Note: Can use eucalyptus pieces, eucalyptus bark,.. However, the performance of boilers can not achieve as the above efficiency
|- Mixed fuels as follow:
+ Sawdust: 20% - 30% (humidity 12%-17%)
+ 70% - 80% remain: straw, shaving, wood, pressed husk, cashew shell,…( humidity 27-35%)
-If burning as the above instruction, we can decrease the input price and have the efficiency as no. 11.
|Committed efficiency||At least 90%|
|Fuel consumption rate||- Consume 100% mixed sawdust with consumption rate 150kg/ton ÷ 175kg/ton. Including:
+ sawdust (humidity 10-19%): 30%
(correspondent to 45kg÷ 60kg/ton)
+ straw, shaving, husk, …(humidity 27-35%): 70%
(correspondent to 105kg/ton ÷ 115kg/ton)
|Electricity consumption rate||To consume 100% mixed sawdust needs 85Kw/h ÷ 135Kw/h|
|Boiler Emission||QCVN 19:2009/BTNMT (Vietnam Standard)|
1.2. Significant Advantages of Fluidized Bed Boiler (CFB boilers):
- The significant advantages of fluidized bed boiler are cutting cost and saving input fuel at least 18-25% compared to current Chinese chain grate boilers in the market.
- The fluidized bed boiler can use many kinds of fuel at the same boiler system such as shavings, sawdust, husk, wood, straw.... (with the humidity: 23-25%). We can mix the fuels to reduce cost.
- Large heat-contacting area, 1st level air supply through dryer, use the maximum heat.
- Fuel is taken into the boiler by conveyor system, going through 2 funnels, then sprayed into the combustion chamber. This process ensures a complete combustion.
- Big materials can be put directly into the boiler through the front door.
- Steam is provided steadily, especially in stable pressure and high temperature.
- Water is automatically supplied and alarm will be activated whenever errors happen.
- Automatically stop or restart when the pressure is high enough or too low.
- Users could also set the pressure as their demand.
- Protect the boiler when the water goes out and maintain the chamber temperature when boilers are operating or pausing.
- The combustion chamber is high, so, the combustion process is prolonged, leading to a complete heat absorption and transfer.
- The hot gas is designed to go through 4 pass, so it goes around many times to take the maximum heat. The disposed heat is very low (less than 135oC -150oC compared to other Chinese chain grate boilers)
- Before disposing to the environment, smoke and heat are treated by a dust suppression water system which holds dust with large size depositing in the removal tank, and make the heat lower.
DPE has many year’s experience in this field and we offer can a broad range of products, service and support.