1. Advantages of our product:
- Boiler design is based on new application to remove disadvantages of the old style; lessen hot wind resistant and prolong the wind line to reduce ash.
- Materials and related equipment are imported directly to ensure the origin, quality and lower costs.
- Because feed water for boiler in Vietnam isn’t treated well - the main reason for scale formation and corrosion, we renovated our boilers. Space between pipes is larger, which reduces scale formation and makes cleaning process easier.
- Our boilers have wide combustion chamber to make flames rise higher and stronger. Moreover, combustion is covered by two layers (refractory brick + ceramic insulation; glass insulation + heat-resistant concrete) to rise the combustion temperature, burn out maximum input fuel and decrease excess coal dust.
- Because the front door is made larger, so, it is more convenient to clean boilers and remove scale in line.
- Wet dust reduction system designed according to the advanced technology of Germany and China can reduce from 80% to 90% of ash and dust flying out the air, which contributes to keep clean to customers’ factories, office and surrounding environment.
- We were awarded a golden cup for excellent product and service in 2009.
2. Technical Specifications:
- Boilers designed by Dong Anh pressure equipment JSC are manufactured from modern machinery and advanced technologies following to ASME standard – Section III – Division 1, VN standard 7704:2007; 8366:2010.
- Steel pipes are produced according to ASTM standard – 106 Gr “B”; GB 3087-2008.
- Apply quality management system ISO 9001 : 2000.
3. Characteristics of construction and manufacturing materials for coal/ wood fired boilers:
- Up and down drums are made from heat-resistant steel plates A515 grade 70 imported from Korea-China
- The body of drum is manufactured by modern machineries such as hydraulic bending machine, automatic welding machine having protected layer. On up and down drums, there are doors to get inside boilers. The advantage of these doors is to help cleaning, repairing and periodic maintenance conveniently. Especially, boilers’ dish head is manufactured by hot stamping technology following modern GB standard.
- Steel pipes are produced according to ASTM standard – 106 Gr “B”; GB 3087-2008
- Flanges: 10K ¸20K - JIS B2220
- Valves : 10K ¸ 20K - JIS
- Platform and ladder are fabricated by iron, which is steady and convenient for operation.
- Tubes are welded by high pressure welding rods KR-Korean/Malaysian 3000 and professional welders who got 5G and 6G (VN Standard 314:2005).
- During manufacturing process, safety and inspection officers will continuously check the safety of pressure equipment.
- Please contact 043.9610170 or 043.9611397 or 043.9610022 to get further information from our consultant experts.
DPE has many year’s experience in this field and we offer can a broad range of products, service and support.